We are Siepert & Co., LLP and we are a regionally focused, full-service public accounting firm. We’ve been around since 1949 but don’t let that fool you – we are a modern firm with modern ideas. We utilize cutting edge technology, we invest in our team by providing ample opportunity to earn CPE, we have a generous time off policy (outside of busy season, of course), we provide competitive salaries, and, most importantly, we value our team members. We believe that when our team gets what they need professionally, our clients will be satisfied and our business will grow. Our team members are not only expected to take responsibility within our organization but to also continually show pride within our communities, and to have the willingness to just make things better, whether here at work or at home or wherever your heart desires. We are Siepert and we are so much more than accounting – we are the home of your career, we are family, we are community. What are you waiting for? Apply with Siepert today and let’s get started on your future.
Visit our Careers Page to view our current openings. With three offices in the region, we are always looking for the best and brightest to join our team.
Current Open Positions
- Tax & Accounting Manager Beloit & Roscoe • Full-time
- Tax & Audit Interns Beloit, Roscoe, Sycamore • 2023 Fall season & 2024 tax season (Jan-Apr)
- Entry Level Auditor Beloit • Full-time
- Tax Accountant Beloit • Full-time
- Senior Auditor Beloit • Full-time
- Senior Tax & Accounting Manager Beloit & Roscoe • Full-time
- Senior Tax Accountant (FT) Beloit & Roscoe • Full-time
- Administrative Assistant Beloit • Full-time
We encourage you to submit your resume even if there aren’t open positions. Please submit an application containing your cover letter and resume explaining why you would be a great addition to the Siepert team.